|Äîíåöê - Donbass Palace Hotel*****|
Donbass Palace Hotel*****
About Donbass Palace
Originally built in 1938, Donbass Palace is considered a significant part of the architectural and cultural heritage of the Donbass region. The building was rebuilt in 2000 to the original specifications, restoring the grandeur of its classical exterior and providing Ukraine with its first five-star luxury hotel.
Entering the lobby, with its high atrium, guests are welcomed by marble flooring, rich draperies, chandeliers and dark wood paneling. The sumptuous interior design of the hotel pervades throughout, resulting in an elegant atmosphere.
All rooms in the hotel feature direct internet access and private phone line with voicemail. The fifth floor houses the Executive Club, dedicated to business travelers. This ‘hotel within a hotel’ features a full butler service and separate check-in, complimentary breakfast and free use of a meeting room. The crowning glory is the Royal Suite – a stunning duplex in the cupola with panoramic views of the city.
Donetsk International Airport is 15 mins from the hotel by car.
129 rooms (Standard floors: 14 Standard rooms, 46 Superior rooms, 26 Superior Twin rooms, 17 Junior Suites; Executive Club Floor: 10 Executive Club Standard, 12 Executive Club Superior, 1 Executive Suite, 1 Two Bedroom Suite, 1 Presidential Suite, 1 Royal Suite).
All rooms in the hotel feature direct internet access and private phone line with voicemail.
• Room views range from city parks, gardens, shops and squares
• Remote control cable and interactive TV
• Direct dial dect phone with bathroom extension
• Voice messaging
• Direct internet access
• Digital safe
• Bathrooms are fully equipped with a heated floor
• Speaker system connected to the TV
• Hairdryer, thermostatically controlled overhead and hand shower
• Molton Brown guest care products
• Concierge Services
• 24 hour room service
• Currency Exchange
• Same day Laundry and Dry Cleaning Service
• Car parking spaces(40)
• The Lobby lounge
• L’Opera restaurant
• Asian restaurant “Fusion”
• Brasserie des Artistes eatery
• DP’s BAR
• The Diva Health and Beauty Centre.
• Watch and gift shops
2 conference halls:
- “Azov Suite” – accommodates up to 130 persons in theatre style or 80 persons in
- “Kalmius Board room” – accommodates up to 12 persons
- Banquet hall “L’Opera Ballroom” - accommodates up to 220 persons
- The business centre: internet connection, secretarial facilities, a photocopier as
well as a fax and computers for guest use.
- Audiovisual equipment is available upon request.